In Spain, feng shui has long been used to activate positive energy with traditions such as placing the bed in a certain position. we have other symbols like the elephant, a symbol that usually attracts luck if you know how and where to place it. In addition, the location you choose will be determined by what you want to activate, which is why the home placement of the lucky elephant is so important.
and it is that each area of our home dominates certain aspects of life. therefore, when you place an elephant in a room, according to feng shui, you will be enhancing the chi energy linked to that area of your life. Discover how to place the lucky elephant according to feng shui!
Reading: Posicion elefantes feng shui
the symbolism of the elephant in feng shui
Feng shui consists of a philosophy of Taoist origin based on the harmonic occupation and awareness of space, thus achieving a positive influence on its guests. On the other hand, the elephant is considered a sacred animal in various Asian cultures.
in others, it is also considered one of the most wonderful creatures, and for this it is greatly admired. For example, according to Buddhism, elephants are one of the most sacred treasures of the Buddha. Thus, over time, this animal has come to symbolize countless things, and all of them positive. among them, we highlight the following:
- good fortune
- good luck
home placement of the lucky elephant according to feng shui
To enjoy all these advantages and attract luck to the home, we will have to follow the indications of feng shui to know how to place it. In addition, depending on the material with which your elephant is made, it will have one application or another. These are the most common:
1. If you place one or two elephant statues at the front door it will attract good luck to the home, as well as reinforce the protection and strength of the family. in these situations, they are often called ‘elephants of many blessings’. according to feng shui, these elephants should have their trunks up, as they symbolize good luck, prosperity and victory. instead, those with the trunk down represent conception and longevity.
See also: How to Feng Shui Your Bathroom, Comfortable and Modern Bathroom Design Ideas
2. Elephants are also used as protectors and guardians of the house. help keep the energy that attracts and keep it inside your home while keeping the door from bad energies. In addition, they also prevent positive chi energy from leaving.
3. When you place two elephants in the bedroom you are promoting fidelity and love between two people. but you can also place them in your office or study to enhance love between other couples as well as work productivity.
4. the statues of a mother elephant with her baby symbolize the love and union between a mother and her children. therefore, placing them in your family area will make this bond stronger.
5. couples who wish to conceive a child should place the figures of elephants in their room, as they symbolize fertility. you can use a group of seven elephants since, according to feng shui, this number represents children. You can also stimulate fertility chi energy by placing a mother elephant with her baby.
6. another home placement of the lucky elephant is to put it in your child’s room to grant knowledge and ensure academic success according to feng shui. place it on your desk or wherever you do your homework.
As we said before, the material the elephant is made from will influence a specific environment to achieve the proper balance. therefore, when the elephant contains crystal, for example, it can also be used to balance the elements based on that object.
See also: 11 Feng Shui Garden Products, Ornaments To Beautify Space
Finally, placing a frog or monkey figure on an elephant facing north will promote stability in your career.
how to place the elephant to attract luck to the home
According to feng shui, knowing the home placement of the lucky elephant will make the difference between repelling or attracting chi energy. therefore, the ideal is to place the elephant always facing inwards in the room. Otherwise, if you put your elephant facing the door of your house, luck will come out the door again.
Specifically, white elephants have been considered, especially in Southeast Asia, as bearers of good luck. this is because, according to tradition, these animals are sprinkled with gold powder dissolved in water, silver and nine different types of precious stones. In addition, they assure that their type of skin is so thick that everything slips, something that we should learn from them.
Apart from all the ways that we have indicated for the home placement of the lucky elephant according to feng shui, there are other recommendations that you should take into account. for example, the elephant will become the protector and guardian of the home, but it can also help maintain economic abundance within the home. to do this, place a curled bill in the trunk.
As you may have seen, the place where we place our elephant figure or figures will be relevant for the objective we want to achieve. but, in general, it will be our talisman to attract luck to the home.
Lastly, we want to make it clear that, despite the criticism that the feng shui system has received, what is clear is that we are surrounded by energy, and this can be guided to one purpose or another. it is simply a question of how to manage said energy. May luck flood your home with your lucky elephant!
See also: 2015 Chinese Animal Predictions for the Monkey – Feng Shui Store
you may also be interested…
- how to keep your house warm in winter
- how to clean the range hood and remove all the grease
- how to clean the glass and the oven door (with homemade tricks)
- how to choose the best air purifiers for your home