1. put a mirror on the wall perpendicular to the front door, not opposite.
2. Placing a mirror in your dining room will represent your ability to accumulate wealth. go big or go home.
Reading: Feng shui with mirrors
3. make sure the mirrors on your walls reflect the things you want more of, like beautiful views, gardens, or natural light.
4. mirrors should only be hung somewhere along a hallway, not at the end of it, otherwise they can “slow down” the flow of energy in your home.
5. feng shui teachings state that a mirror in a living room can reflect more people and positive energy or negative energy, depending on the temperament of the guests in the room.
6. Avoid hanging a mirror in the kitchen, as feng shui rules associate this placement with negative energy.
7. avoid hanging mirrors over a workspace as it is believed to reflect (and duplicate) your workload.
You may also be interested in:
how to transform an old mirror
how to make three different mirrors
how to bring positive energy into your home with feng shui
40 ways to feng shui in your life