Many feng shui specialists use the concepts of placement of feng shui paintings and works of art. realize how positioning oneself and art supplies in one’s home and workplace could have a beneficial influence on many aspects of life.
It is based on the concept that as living beings we are linked to the territory we inhabit.
Reading: Feng shui paintings for love
You can choose the art depending on the ambience you need, such as relaxing and sensualin the bedroom or lively and bright in the living room room or workplace, using only the simplest general understanding of the flow of feng shui.
in feng shui colors, as well as images linked to a certain region of desire, are used in feng shui art to produce good vibrations for the observer.
This article aims to help you determine which feng shui artwork is best for each room in your home and workplace in hopes of bringing prosperity and wealth strong>. p>
importance of painting in feng shui
One of the preferred (and most enjoyable!) methods of enhancing the frequency and energy of feng shui within your home is to use art.
Although selecting feng shui wall art is extremely individual, and you should definitely choose art that you enjoy, some particular pieces of art can offer dual functions by complementing your decor and adding to the atmosphere of your home. your house.
Art has always been about motivation and raw expression, so it’s a great way to change and improve the atmosphere of your home. the source material, tones, size, shape, and placement of the artwork can have an influence on the feng shui of a person’s living area.
feng shui paintings for wealth + success
1. painting of seven horses
- the image of the seven horses and the painting of the 7 running horses is an excellent image to have in the rich corner > from a living room. there is a great meaning of horses in feng shui, be it horseshoe or painting.
- it will propel you forward in your profession without hindrance. horses are associated with both wealth and strength.
- a work of art of seven horses inside your house promises professional development, business prosperity and monetary security throughout your daily existence.
- when installing the image, make sure that miss his house, i.e. the ponies must be approaching your house.
2. eight horse feng shui painting
- Horses represent achievement, commitment, bravery, agility and persistence within feng shui.
- To generate wealth and great fortune energy throughout your residence, feng shui suggests hanging eight trotting horses artwork inside the living room by the door major.
- can be used as feng shui wall decoration for living room.
3. feng shui bamboo painting
- bamboo artwork is a component of “wood” within feng shui, which is said to generate wealth, fortune, well-being and a long life.</li
- It is also a representation of personal development, prosperity and connections. it is also useful for warding off negative chi.
- You can hang bamboo art anywhere in your home or business. There really are no limits to where the bamboo picture can be kept.
- Keeping a lucky bamboo plant is also another great addition to your living room.
feng shui paintings for the home
It’s undeniable that the way you fix your home can have a significant impact on your ability to handle pressure, your overall health, your personal wealth, and even your money.
Below are the best feng shui images for your home:
4. feng shui water paints
cleanliness, abundance, tranquility and regeneration are symbols of the water inside of the five elements of feng shui. use feng shui water drawings to enhance the richness, serenity and calm of your home.
If you work from home and are stressed or tense as a result, you should display an advantageous water feng shui artwork within your home workspace.
This could help bring richness, serenity and tranquility to the room by balancing opposing energy.
5. feng shui life paintings
- Feng shui still life artworks with exceptional precision encourage calmness and a higher degree of reasoning.
- high luck feng shui still life images represent a variety of themes intended to elicit emotions that will improve your state of mind, as a result , your standard of living. Flowers represent life and excellent luck throughout feng shui.
- As you begin to feel lonely at home, try incorporating one of several feng shui still life canvases.
- still, flower of life drawings have imaginative and harmonious energies, resulting in greater efficiency and serenity of thought.
6. feng shui bird paintings
birds are strong icons that are often associated with great fortune and freedom.
Because of this link connecting birds to great fortune, installing feng shui bird artwork inside your home can have a significant impact on your energetic state.
bird drawings bring great success and richness by inviting new possibilities. in love interactions, birds are frequently linked with happiness.
decorate your home with this image of transformation and wealth to embrace good change throughout your daily existence.
feng shui paintings for the entrance
Find below the best feng shui wall art for the entrance to embrace the way home.
7. koi fish painting
- the koi fish painting feng shui symbolizes the fire energy within feng shui, which governs the flow of money in one’s life.
- A koi fish portrait is just a mixture of two elements: water, which represents circulation, and >koi fish, which represents courage and authority.
- a drawing of a koi fish somewhere on the door of your workplace or home promises a profusion of riches throughout your life.
- You need to make sure the fish are moving towards your workspace rather than away from it when you install the koi fish artwork.
8. goldfish painting
Among feng shui specialists, the golden fish is a very significant representation. Chinese gold and fish vocabulary has a rich, golden tone.
Consequently, there are usually eight gold fish (yang) with one black fish (yin) (derived from the yin vs yang theory ) along goldfish artwork to neutralize bad luck. For all the fish, the numbers 8 and 9 seem pretty lucky.
To enhance your career, hang these feng shui paintings near the north entrance of your home, family room or workplace . however, you can place it at the southeast entrance to bring money and success, or even at the east entrance to alleviate health problems.
feng shui paintings for good luck
9. pretty fish painting
Nine fish waltz together to summon a dragon within this contemporary work of art.
See also: 10 Feng Shui Statues That Should Be a Part of Your Home Décor
This is a representative image meant to offer good fortune in life while also aiding career growth.
also brings great success to the possessor, as well as a favorable emotional outcome. Simultaneously, this work of art evokes feelings of optimism, serenity and satisfaction in the observers.
10. peacock painting
Among the feng shui wall arts, paintings for living rooms and the most outstanding decorations are the portraits of peacocks . the peacock is a representation of beauty and strength.
This piece of art not only creates a wonderful and dramatic look in the space, but also increases the momentum to progress, with the dominant image of peacocks displaying their colorful tail feathers alongside to the blooming petals. .
feng shui paintings for bedroom
Below are some lucky paintings for the bedroom, and you can use them above the bed, near the window or the door.
11. double happiness painting
A set of Chinese inscriptions signify two parts of romance, prosperity and happiness in the “double happiness” artwork. this is frequently used in centerpieces for weddings. this image is frequently displayed primarily in the southwest region of the master bedroom along with artwork related to love fortune.
12. bird paintings
Birds are said to be emissaries of the moon-dwelling god of marital relations. birds are possibly the most evocative representation of conjugal affection.
Bird images should always be displayed in pairs. the southwest area of the bedroom seems to be the best position.
Apart from these koi fish paintings in the bedroom, it is also good for love, romance and harmony.
feng shui mountain painting
13. golden mountain painting
Mountains are important for excellent feng shui mainly in the surroundings and represent the source of good fortune from the heavens.
These also provide incredible support and reinforcement, safely stabilizing you and keeping you from being swept away by bad luck, betrayal, or disaster.
The golden appearance of this mountain denotes enormous prosperity and large sums of money.
For all career-oriented people, this is a very favorable sign. they should put a painting of a mountain next to them in the office they work in.
feng shui paintings for health
14. koi fish painting
Koi feng shui painting is said to give protection and longevity. As a result, these works of art, especially in the wellness area of your home, can help enhance wellness and wealth.
15. buddha images
Representations of the Buddha, whether in the form of sculptures or paintings, bring great fortune and general well-being.
16. positive image painting
Encouraging images, which also include beautiful scenery or holidays, are painted on the walls to bring great vibes and health to your home or business.
lucky paint for the living room
Find below good paintings for the living room and feng shui art for the living room, to attract good vibes and chi.
17. landscape paintings
Natural scenery, magnificent mountains, streams and green vegetation, and enchanting rivers are displayed in aquatic works of art.
Mountains represent stability, and gushing water, representing serenity, is also a sign of success.
the river constantly travels through the mountain, as if to help the owner, who is always solidly in possession of money, and is neither exhaustive nor concerned.
It is no coincidence that the most prominent feng shui painting for the living room is a beautiful landscape image.
18. phoenix paintings
Since the phoenix seems to be a sign of transformation in life as well as career advancement, phoenix artwork hanging or taped on the wall in the family area adds refinement and appeal.
See also: Auspicious wedding dates for 2017 according to fengshui master Wilfred Leu – Her World Singapore
This is a standout art style because it grabs the viewer’s attention. Phoenix bird paintings is one of the good paintings for the living room.
feng shui paintings for the south wall
The region of stardom, recognition, name fame and social prestige is in the south (s ). if well placed, the south wall of your house offers you a favorable reputation throughout your chosen line of employment.
contributes to your ability to gain popularity and notoriety. feng shui artwork is a great way to add some flair to this area.
19. framed feng shui eight horse painting
the images of feng shui ponies are charged with yang (positive) energy, which increases luck and also gives notoriety , renown and even admiration.
to strengthen the yang importance of fire energy, such as the strength of sunlight or the southwest to create the conviction to achieve, hang a eight feng shui horse portrait primarily on the south side of your living room or workplace.
20. feng shui bamboo painting
- since the fire factor feeds the wood factor, you can use complementary components linked with the wood on the south wall.
- bamboo artwork is a component of wood within feng shui that is said to generate wealth, fortune, well-being and long life.
- It is also a representation of personal development, prosperity and connections. it is also useful for warding off negative chi.
- You can hang bamboo artwork anywhere in your home or business. there really are no limits as to where the bamboo image can be saved.
feng shui paintings for office
21. waterfall paintings
feng shui waterfall paintings or fountain artwork throughout feng shui provide abundance of riches and auspiciousness. Within your prosperity borders, you should install a water feature and maybe even a water feature.
Install this piece of art at the ends of the corridor or entrance that connects to your workplace to encourage the flow of financial resources to the company.
22. fish paintings
Since the Chinese term for fish essentially means “more than enough“, fish signifies wealth and success. Since fish reproduce rapidly and occasionally swim in pairs, they also represent marital pleasure, concord, and procreation.
Since the southeastern part of your workplace regulates your income stream along with your inventiveness and courage, it’s the perfect place to hang this feng shui office art .
feng shui paintings for dining room
23. food wall art
The artwork inside the dining room that features food may look a bit dated, but it always works.
be sure to include a photo or two of delicious food and combine eye-catching pops of yellow, orange or red next to landscapes neutrals to set the perfect setting.
feng shui paintings for love
24. floral paintings
a piece of floral art could help you develop a sense of love. For example, a serene and majestic daisy artwork inside your bedroom would create a calm and joyful atmosphere in your romantic life.
A pristine and exquisite lotus artwork inside your bedroom can help you embrace wonderful affection; as well as a calm and attractive orchid painting will help you find a wonderful relationship.
25. paintings of mystic knots
The intertwined eights of the magic knot represent love, luck, wealth and eternity strong>. this is an ideal love sign. this image is often used in conjunction with many additional feng shui emblems and artworks.
feng shui paintings for the north wall
26. eight horse feng shui painting canvas
feng shui eight pony canvas is used to generate popularity, recognition, and victory, as well as progression and advancement, as well as a steady and rapid increase in greatness and career achievement.
profession, offspring, reputation, well-being, personal improvement, relationships, learning and joy are the eight life goals represented by the number eight. it is suggested to hang paintings of horses in the vocations section (north).
27. feng shui koi fish
koi fish feng shui paintings symbolize prosperity, good fortune, riches and the influx of new possibilities. koi fish represent tenacity in the face of difficulties, as well as personality and intention.
The north part of the building’s family room is an ideal location for the artwork.
frequently asked questions about feng shui paintings
We have discussed all about how to choose feng shui paintings for prosperity.
selecting energy paints while considering feng shui is crucial to knowing how chi flows in your home or office, make sure you buy paints that incorporate more depth than just these forces.
It is also essential that you choose a work of art that you enjoy, as you will be looking at it for a long time.
As a result, make a decision about what kind of artwork you want for each room in the house, and then select the ones you like to look at.