Feng shui is an ancient Chinese philosophical way of life, where everything is in harmony with the environment. Although feng shui covers much more than the home, learning how to balance the elements of your home can help you not only create beautiful spaces that you can enjoy, but also create harmony, balance and happiness through the careful and planned organization of spaces. . , shapes, colors and focal points of your home.
Interior design is all about carefully controlling the look of your home, but feng shui takes this a step further by allowing you to control how your home feels. Over 54% of people in the US, UK and Europe experience stress at some point in their lives, and a happy and balanced home can help prevent it.
Reading: Feng shui interior design course
Many people also use feng shui to improve the balance of a rental to make it more like a home, to increase the curb appeal of a house for sale, or to increase their own enjoyment while living in the house.
international open academy courses are designed for anyone interested in learning. no formal qualifications are required to study with us. our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career or if you are already working in a particular industry and want to enhance your talents and enhance your resume.
Module 1: An Introduction to Using Feng Shui Indoors
- what is feng shui
- how feng shui affects the home
- an introduction to forms what is not important in interior feng shui
- your feelings as a guide
Module 2: Feng Shui Basics for a Happy and Balanced Home
- clutter and chaos
- chi and balance
- yin, yang, and tao
- object placement
- finding balance module 3: common feng shui forms, doors, and windows
Module 3: Common Feng Shui Shapes, Doors, and Windows
- an introduction to interior forms
- balance of forms
- the front door
- additional doors
Module 4: Feng Shui in Kitchen, Dining, and Living Spaces
- kitchen location
- stove and sink
- what not to worry about
- dining tables
- living spaces
See also: 15 Feng Shui Laughing Buddha Placements
module 5: feng shui in the bedroom and sleeping spaces
- the location of the bedroom
- the bed and its location
- decorations, shelves and beams
- electronics and technology
Who is this course for?
- anyone who wants to improve the balance of their home
- those who are redecorating and want to increase positive energy in the home
- interior designers who want to get started with feng shui
- people with a messy or busy lifestyle and want to improve it
after completing this course, you could:
- Use it to attract more clients to your interior design business
- Real estate agents can use this knowledge to advise homebuyers, giving you an extra edge in your competitive field
- home sellers can adjust the appearance of their home to get the sale they want
- in any career, reducing your stress at home and increasing the feeling of happiness at home will create effects positive in their work
You will be required to complete each lesson in its entirety and take quizzes at the end of each course module. If your pass rate exceeds 55% on each exam, you will receive a certificate of completion to recognize your achievement. you can immediately download your ioa pdf course certificate. Most of our courses will earn you credit through Continuing Education (CE)/Continuing Professional Development (CPD). CE/CPD points are accepted and recognized by professional member bodies and academic institutions in the United States and internationally. All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (www.icoes.org). Upon successful completion of a course, students may choose to purchase an icoes certificate recognizing achievement, from this third-party institution.