last updated on
If you’re healthy and well, but you seem to be having trouble getting pregnant or you’re facing obstacles that arise every time you strive for something, that indicates one thing: energy blockages. Energy blockages manifest in every corner of your life and, when left unchecked, lead to health problems, anxiety, fear, overthinking, and the breakdown of fulfilling relationships. feng shui is the art of spatially arranging elements and orienting them in a way that removes these energy blockages in your home and in all aspects of your life.
Reading: Feng shui fertility
is it possible to conceive using feng shui methods?
Feng shui is deeply rooted in the philosophy of yin and yang. it is believed that the way you organize items in the house will influence your mood and way of life. any imbalance in the energies leads to a lack of fertility, harmony, and thus to the breakdown of relationships. Although feng shui won’t instantly change your life, it will slowly make those adjustments that will eventually help you get where you want to be, including your goal of fertility and prosperity.
feng shui tips to improve your fertility
here are some feng shui for those who want to renovate their homes or arrange items in a way that will help them conceive later:
1. remove any mirror placed inside your bedroom. this helps prevent infidelity.
2. let your children jump on the bed or on the sofa as much as they want. improves the flow of chi and attracts positive chi.
3. tidy up your home to remove any negative blockages.
4. remove any furniture from the front door and keep that space clear as you want chi to come into your home and not get out or get blocked.
5. To build your yang energy for fertility, place a small dragon charm near your bed or next to your bed.
6. fix leaky faucets in your house to prevent chi from escaping.
7. avoid having electronic devices in your bedroom.
8. men sleep on the left side of the bed and women on the right. this is known to bring harmony to your energy.
9. keep space for a baby. You don’t need to over-prepare your rooms, but tidying up and reserving space for the baby is a sign that you’re getting ready for the birth.
10. place a buddha statue with children all over it to promote positive energy and abundance in the house. keep it in the east direction of your bedroom and on a table, not on the floor.
11. decorate your home with paintings and portraits of children and baby animals. this helps attract fertility chi.
12. keep cut or split pomegranates anywhere in the house. the seeds represent fertility, while pomegranates attract chi for happiness and positivity.
13. grow a fruit tree indoors or outdoors. symbolizes fertility.
14. obtain images or figurines of elephants with their trunks down. these symbolize fertility and the strength to overcome any obstacle.
15. place pictures of magpies next to pictures of children and baby animals. They complement each other well when hung on the walls and symbolize joy and happiness.
16. Do you remember those cicadas that sing at night? they are not your imagination but a sign of marriage and fertility. put some pictures of them in your room if you’re trying to conceive.
17. the west side of your house should be decorated with earth elements as they symbolize children and the abundance of energy that animates the house. use potted plants, vases of flowers, and the like, and don’t keep burning objects like candles or lanterns.
18. marriage unions and also joy and harmony are symbolized by the symbol of the double fish. place a statue in the northwest corner of your bedroom to increase your chances of conceiving.
19. look around the house and see if there are any blockages walking from room to room. clear the path and remove any objects if they prevent you from moving easily or seem distracting.
20. Having a big red ball at home is a good luck charm for fertility. the large ball represents pregnancy, while the red indicates healthy blood circulation or the formation of life in the womb.
21. Having statues of turtles or pet turtles are good signs of fertility in the house. they also attract good luck and remove energy blockages.
22. plant a fuchsia on the right side of your house near the center. symbolizes harmony in relationships and makes couples enjoy healthy and lasting bonds.
23. beautify your bedroom by designing it with color palettes including white, brown, ivory and tan. these are not only visually appealing, but exude sexual desire and fertility.
24. don’t keep the computer in the bedroom and clear the area, making sure it’s free of distractions. your bedroom should be clean, warm and cozy enough for romance and relaxation.
25. To attract positive chi or remove negative energies from your aura field, you can try using fertility stones such as rose quartz, carnelian, and amethyst.
what happens when you break the feng shui rule
if you need to clear an area of your bedroom and you think you’ll break a feng shui rule, go ahead. But if you’re planning to conceive, make sure you put the items in their proper place and don’t take them out of your room until the big day. this includes not cleaning under the bed after activating the fertility energy especially.
A word of caution is to remember to strive for balance and not overdo it when it comes to feng shui. By using these feng shui fertility symbols above, you will be opening a gateway for positive energy and opening the doors to new life. elephant feng shui for fertility is one of the best places to start when placing statues around the house and tidying up will be your biggest step. make sure to give the job enough time as the results take time to show.
The short answer is: yes, feng shui will help you improve your fertility, but not overnight. Just as negative energy blockages build up over time, it will take time to clear them. however, it won’t take forever and that’s the good news. If you’re not healthy and you’ve already started applying these tips, then you’re off to a good start.
Make sure to get fit, eat healthy and organize your home in a way that brings abundance and positive energy with feng shui. because that will help foster harmony and fertility. If you’re doing it right, you’ll notice the winds of positive changes blowing that you’ll experience very soon.
Disclaimer: The advice and ideas listed in the above content are only suggestions provided to readers and not for the treatment of medical conditions. consult a physician or health care advisor regarding the treatment of any medical conditions you may have. this piece is intended for informational purposes only.
the best yoga asanas for fertility to get pregnant the best quick exercises to increase fertility how meditation helps you get pregnant
See also: Ox Horoscope 2022 & Feng Shui Forecast