Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese practice that uses directions and some aspects of nature to maximize the energy uptake in your life. The feng shui instructions focus on maximizing the energy potential of an individual by following her environment.
The Chinese words “feng” and “shui” translate as “wind” and “water ”, respectively.
Reading: Feng shui cure for unlucky direction
This concept is derived from ancient folktales that speak of how human life is in harmony with its surrounding environment and how it flows around it.
This philosophy is known as the Tao, which means “the way”. Taoism is known as the way of nature or the environment, and feng shui also speaks of nature in its entirety.
Let us find out all about feng shui directions and also help you find out that you are lucky. we will talk about the things below in detail. so stay tuned with us.
- how to find feng shui directions
- feng shui directions for the whole house
- feng shui directions for 2022
- what are the unlucky feng shui directions?
- the best direction of the front door
- feng shui cure for unlucky directions
- best bedroom tips with feng shui directions
- feng shui directions and relationship of elements
how to determine lucky feng shui directions?
How to find feng shui directions? The concept of lucky directions is often confusing and often misunderstood.
The reason is that every book that talks about feng shui and directions talks about how to determine auspicious (lucky) directions for the house, which will bring peace.
- Also read what feng shui bagua (energy map) is and its uses
and prosperity in our lives and how unlucky directions will affect you in the worst possible way. however, it is not valid. using lucky directions techniques only maximizes your potential.
As long as you don’t use them, they don’t do you any particular damage. therefore, it is essential to know the meaning and understand the importance of the feng shui bagua instructions.
One of the feng shui cures for the unlucky direction is to weaken the unlucky element and replace the correct element.
for example, if your front door faces north, and as you know, north is an unlucky feng shui direction for your home.
To correct this, you can weaken the north feng shui water element by replacing the feng shui earth element decoration.
importance of feng shui directions
The underlying meaning of directions is that being in your lucky feng shui direction gives you a better flow of energy.
and being in unfortunate directions brings you a reduced flow of energy. as mentioned above, it is not a miracle solution nor does it offer catastrophic results if you don’t follow it.
what is the relationship between directions and feng shui elements?
Ancient Chinese philosophy suggests the theory of the five elements, which describes the interaction between everything present in our environment.
the theory of the five elements speaks of fire, water, earth, metal and wood as the fundamental building blocks of everything present in our world.
In feng shui, these five elements have their importance and must be properly balanced to achieve true harmony. feng shui element directions are essential to be considered.
as you place different household items as they play an important role in channeling the flow of energy throughout the house.
#1 fire element
- The most powerful of these five elements is the fire element. represents energy, transformation, passion, desire, and rage.
- In homes, the elements of fire can be used in the form of a fireplace, candle, or red lampshade.
- in the associated colors with the elements of fire are red, orange and yellow. the season is summer and the direction of the feng shui element is south.
#2 wood element
- is the element associated with artistic qualities such as innovation, inspiration, motivation, etc. represents the growth of the individual, and is essential for the renewal and purification of chi.
- the wood element is represented by plants, trees, grass and other green objects.
- the associated colors with the wood elements are green and violet. the season is spring, and the directions of the feng shui elements are east and southeast.
#3 water element
- The element of water metaphorically represents the flow of life. more realistically, it is associated with the flow of money and career.
- flowing water represents things you no longer need in your life.
- still, water represents the calming and rejuvenating properties of its surroundings; it is the feeling of a new beginning.
- In daily life, water elements can be represented by water ponds, aquariums, crystals, etc. the color associated with it is blue and the season is winter.
#4 earth element
- The earth element represents stability, like a feeling of security and permanence that a person feels in their home.
- As its name suggests, the earth element means security and strength.
- In a home, the earth element can be represented by stones, rugs and books.
- the colors associated with the earth elements are brown, beige, saw and muddy . colors. the season is late summer.
metal element #5
- is one of the most crucial elements because it unifies them all. they act as mediators and conductors to transmit energies to different areas.
- metal stimulates the mental and intellectual strength of a person, so the abundance of metallic elements can help you think more clearly and focus on your task more efficiently. .
- colors associated with metallic elements are white, silver, gray, and black, and the season is fall.
- metal is that element of the universe to through which all interactions in the world take place.
how can i find my lucky address?
To know your lucky feng shui direction, you need to determine your kua number. see the next section to find your kua number.
what are the ways to calculate feng shui kua number?
the kua number is a system in which each person is assigned a specific number according to their gender. provides a lucky feng shui direction based on the date of birth.
- also, check your feng shui birth element: all you need to know
has a great importance in the feng shui system, since many things are derived from it.
Used to determine a person’s lucky and unlucky direction for the assignment of various items in the workplace.
or home to determine the best directions to place different household/workplace items. it also gives an idea of a person’s energetic compatibility with other people.
kua number calculation for men
- The first step is to add the last two digits of your year of birth.Use 10 if it is 0.
- If your birthday is before Chinese Lunar New Year, subtract one from the number obtained. if born later skip this step.
- we would need a single digit number if you got two digits then add those digits otherwise continue to next step.
- subtract that number from 10 if you were born before 2000 and subtract it from 9 if you were born after 2000. if you still have a two-digit number, add them up, and that’s your kua number.
- if it’s a single digit number, then that’s your kua number, which gives you your lucky directions based on your date of birth.
kua number calculation for women
- The first step is to add the last two digits of your year of birth. use 10 if it is 0.
- If your birthday is before Chinese Lunar New Year, subtract one from the number obtained. but if you were born later, skip this step.
- For the calculation, we require a single-digit number. if you have two digits, add those digits; otherwise, go to the next step.
- Subtract that number from 5 if you were born before 2000 and subtract it from 6 if you were born after 2000. if you still get a two digit number add them and that will be your kua number.
- if it’s a single digit number, then that’s your kua number, which gives you lucky directions based on date of birth.
Do you find this post useful, inspiring? save this pin to your lucky feng shui directions board on pinterest 😊. Follow me on fengshuitricks pinterest for more feng shui pins, boards, and videos.
how to describe the relationship between the eight directions and the kua number?
The following table shows the relationship between the eight cardinal points and the kua number:
note: kua number 2 is kua number 5 for men. kua number 8 is kua number 5 for women
feng shui directions chart
after calculating your kua number, you can use the feng shui chart direction chart or direction chart to determine your feng shui direction of success .
can evaluate the positioning of objects accordingly. instead of calculating the kua number and using a table to evaluate the lucky positions. you can check any online lucky feng shui direction calculator. The following table shows the lucky feng shui direction chart:
what is my success in feng shui direction?
The feng shui of home and home office (work directions) should be in accordance with the person’s goals for success. Images of your financial and success goals should be placed in the direction of your vision in a few places.
such as the living room, the bedroom or the wall of the office (where you spend a minimum of 5 hours a day) as these things while you remain in the vision will help bring good vibrations.
- Personal achievements or your professional title can also be placed. photos of people you admire in the professional field can add significant value to your area of success.
- place things according to the successful feng shui instructions to work and maximize your performance. You can also use feng shui to determine life-work directions. Let’s talk about your workplace.
- For example, this area should be filled with representations for new projects you’re working on and profit goals.
- Another almost perfect addition to this field may be successful magazines related to your professional area. awards, titles, certifications, all the things that motivate you can be placed in this field.
how to find unlucky feng shui directions?
- As for your unlucky feng shui directions, you don’t need separate feng shui chart directions.
- addresses that are not listed as lucky addresses their kua number are considered unlucky.
- These unlucky addresses usually represent bad luck, six kills, five ghosts, and a total loss.
what is the feng shui cure for unlucky directions?
If you follow all the direction rules that have been explained to you so far, you will certainly be able to fix your unfortunate feng shui directions. Also, check out how to fix blocked chi in your home using mirrors.
what are the best feng shui directions for the bedroom?
Which direction should we sleep? depending on your position in bed. you will have different points of interest through feng shui. for example.
You can position your bed facing east, southeast, west, northwest, or southwest for best results.
West: When you face your bed to the west, you create the best conditions for a decent night’s rest.
so above these is said to be the best sleeping direction, according to feng shui experts. follow this and tell us how you feel.
why not sleep facing north?
When we sleep facing north, the magnetic energies pull on the iron, which accumulates in the mind. this is why many people complain of headaches when they wake up.
lying down with your head facing north can also disrupt blood flow and cause uncomfortable sleep.
why we shouldn’t sleep facing south
As we described earlier why we shouldn’t sleep facing north direction. similarly, feng shui is essentially concerned with space. a north to south body position is considered the most notably horrible orientation.
This is because the human head is considered to have a pole-like fascination, and needs to face south to draw the reverse poles while you rest .
how to find out what is my child’s compass direction for feng shui?
How do you use a feng shui compass? children are the eternal source of happiness in families. and the ancient art of feng shui can encourage contentment in every aspect of your life to make you happier.
- Find my top recommendation if you need to buy feng shui compass here.
The arrangement of your children’s room, according to feng shui, can also help provide your children with a path to escape from the chaos of the world. place a feng shui bedroom chart to allow the flow of positive energies.
- Young children’s energies are always high, and their rooms should be arranged in such a way as to enhance their positive energy. the main thing in this is order.
- Also, the children’s place should always be tidy because a messy room stores a lot of negative energy. which will also affect children’s study by impacting their concentration.
- clean and tidy room will enhance children’s positive energy, resulting in better concentration while studying.
- after cleaning your child’s room, you should focus on the directions now. feng shui practitioners believe that the east, north, and northeast directions are full of energy.
- For the children’s study room, east is considered the most stable direction. study rooms facing northwest are not considered good.
which direction is better to study
because this direction makes the child restless, resulting in a lack of concentration for a long time. according to feng shui practitioners, the direction of success for the child’s study room is east or north. since these directions enhance the energy of it.
feng shui lucky places for the study table
- the feng shui location for the study table can be west, south or northeast address.
- but south and west directions are considered best for placing the study table. the table should be placed so that the window is to your left.
- and it is advisable to place a wind chime near the window as its soothing sound helps in maintaining concentration.
- according to feng shui, it is believed that placing cacti or bamboo on the study table absorbs negative energy around the table.
- the feng shui direction that your children’s outfits can be easily found out by calculating their kua number and looking at it in the table above.
what are the best feng shui indications to sleep well
feng shui sleeping directions plays an essential role in a person’s life. the particular sleep direction a person turns their head in also plays a role.
If you want to know which direction is good for sleeping or what is the feng shui for the best direction for sleeping? then you must consider what you most desire from wealth, love, personal growth and health.
for example, according to feng shui, if you want to find your snow white or prince charming. indicates that you are looking for love.
for this, you need to sleep in the nine yen direction or commonly called the love direction. Now, let’s see how to determine the best feng shui sleeping direction or what direction to face while sleeping. it is explained below.
- if your kua numbers are 1, 3, 4 or 9, the right directions for you are east, north, south and southeast.
- the person who has kua numbers 2, 6, 7 or 8 should have the ideal direction such as west, southwest, northeast and northwest.
- kua number 5 is the same for males that have kua number 2 and females that have kua number 8.
or, instead of doing all this, you can use an online feng shui dream direction luck calculator and use a feng shui bedroom chart strong> to determine the ideal direction to place your bed.
- also find an interesting bedroom guide
- how to do feng shui in a small bedroom? quick tips
- how to place the bed according to feng shui in the bedroom to achieve harmony
- the best colors for the bedroom according to feng shui: detailed guide
- how to distribute the bedroom with feng shui to harmonize relationships
- how to feng shui can help you sleep peacefully: 23 tips for the bedroom
what directions travel well for new year feng shui?
for the new year 2022 the best directions in feng shui to travel are west, northwest, strong>southwest, southeast and northeast. while northwest is the preferred direction of travel for this year.
lucky feng shui house instructions
You need a compass to determine the lucky feng shui direction of your home.
2 important addresses are required to perform various analyzes of your home.
Feng shui uses the flying star analysis using the data related to the orientation directions of your home and the year the construction of your house was completed.
These two factors help map the flow of energies in your house, which is crucial as the placement of various objects depends on it. The orientation of the house according to the date of birth should always be prioritized.
#2.in front of the front door address
facing direction is the front of your house or the direction your front door faces.
#3. sitting direction
is in front of your home address.
#4. taking a compass reading
First, determine the magnetic north pole of your compass. To ensure accurate measurement, feng shui compass direction degrees, be careful of the following:
- make sure there are no vehicles nearby.
- stand at least 4-5 feet away from your house.
- make sure you don’t carry metal objects like like jewelry.
Once you’ve taken the reading, run the tests. or you can check the online feng shui house address calculator.
#5. what matters most
It is said that what surrounds your house is the most crucial factor. If negative and unfavorable energies surround your home, no cure or remedy will help you fully utilize feng shui.
#6. the front door is not always the front address of your house
Feng shui practitioners state that people often confuse the direction of the front door with the direction of the house. however, this is not always true. the actual front direction may differ in structure and geometric location.
#7. what is the true front feng shui direction of your house?
The direction that most of the yang (positive) energy takes should be the direction towards the front of your house. it does not depend on the address you have chosen to be the front address of your home.
lucky feng shui office desk indications
Which direction should you face when you work? With advances in the field of neuroscience, it is scientifically proven that specific directions help in the integrated functioning of the brain and improve health performance at the highest level.
- Changes in body position can be detected by the cells of our nervous system. the specific set of neurons fires in the body when you look in a particular direction.
- and if you change direction, the other set of neurons fires. the best feng shui directions to work in that result in optimal brain performance is east.
- north comes after east, which is the second best orientation direction. facing south and west should be avoided while working.
- as they are considered unfavorable directions for office desk placement.
also, read other feng shui articles below.
- how to use green tourmaline for healing (unique health benefits of crystals)
- how to use pixiu (money magnet) to attract wealth & abundance
- why my eye twitches (i.e. scientific facts and superstition)
- desktop zen garden (15 benefits main) ) for better focus & amp; performance
- how to build a zen rock garden – DIY (easy and affordable tips)
faq feng shui address quick fix questions
Feng shui is not a miracle that gives you special powers that ensure success in your life. instead, it is a way to use your potential to the fullest by achieving harmony with your surroundings.
Nature is the best gift the universe has given us, and feng shui gives us a way to become one with it. therefore, by employing proper feng shui directions techniques, you can live a happy and prosperous life.
Tell us about your experience and let us know if you have any questions.