feng shui, keeping fish inside the living room can increase happiness and wealth, and because of this many people prefer preserve the aquariumin their homes.
There are many suggestions on how to place feng shui fish in different rooms of the house to bring happiness. but only if the location is correct according to the bagua corner in the house.
Reading: Feng shui aquarium placement 2021
what does the feng shui fish symbolize
feng shui fish represent elements of water, (one of the five elements) in feng shui it represents good luck, prosperity and wealth if placed in the correct directions.
Multiples of three fish can bring you the best luck and represent “yang energy. the best combination is two golden fish (talking about better luck and energy) and a dark fish (talking about security).
However, even a single fish will activate the chi in your space. one condition: never put the fish in your room or in your kitchen. also, read- why arowana is lucky and how to take care of arowana
12 Feng Shui Aquarium Placement Tips for Luck and Wealth
The activation and growth of this chi energy is affected by the movement of the water and fish in your aquarium.
So if you design your aquarium according to the basics mentioned in feng shui, it will cleanse negative energy and bring in a lot of positive energy which, in turn, can help increase the level of wealth and abundance in your home.
When setting up an aquarium in your home, keep the following tips in mind to get the most benefit from feng shui:
- when you move to a new house, you should install an aquarium at the front door of the house. this is the most important tip. Have you noticed that the Chinese aquariums in restaurants are located in the main aquariums? it will bring a lot of money.
- according to feng shui, the best fish to have in your aquarium is arkana. It is also called dragon fish. however, it is a very expensive variety due to its specific importance. if this fish is not available, you can look for other options.
- then you must have goldfish in the aquarium. there are specific numbers that are recommended for you. when you can put a fish on it, the most desirable number is 9. if you keep nine fish in the aquarium, they will bring the greatest wealth. however, of these nine, there must be at least one goldfish in black. the blackmoor goldfish is considered the most preferred for this purpose.
- Always avoid Redfish in your aquarium. the red color represents the fire element and cannot move with the water in the aquarium.
- never keep 2 or 5 or 7 fish in the aquarium. It is considered to be the number that brings bad omen or negative energy.
- You must keep the same number of metal coins in the aquarium, since metal element is compatible with water. so if you have nine fish, then you should put mine coins. are about to increase your wealth.
- To increase the energy, you should add an aerator that will create bubbles in your aquarium. this will increase chi energy.
- Regarding the shape of the aquarium, you should opt for a circular shape fish tank. If for some reason you cannot get that shape or if it is not convenient to have that shape in your house, then you can go for a rectangular shape. You should always avoid a square shape as it clashes with the water element.
- The best place to house your aquarium is in the southeast. If you can’t set up your aquarium in this area, you can go north or east.
- Avoid setting up your aquarium in your bedroom or kitchen. both places are sources of unwanted energy according to feng shui principles.
- your wish can only be fulfilled if you keep your aquarium clean and beautiful. You should keep a close eye on dirt and uneaten food particles deposited on the aquarium floor. You should also find out if there are any floating particles in the aquarium water.
- if you find them, increase the filtration level or change the water. If you take care of your aquarium by keeping it clean and tidy, you will increase positive energy and you should be able to get real help in achieving your goals.
These are my top picks for you in feng shui fish tanks and aquariums.
placement of feng shui fish tanks for career
The direction of the aquarium in the house is very important. if you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career or if you need energy in your work.
This is the most obvious question now: “where should I put my fish tank in feng shui? or where should a fish tank be placed according to feng shui? aquarium in the north part of your living room or bedroom?
If you are looking for healthy energy for yourself or your family, place the tank in the east of the living room.
for wealth, it is best to place the aquarium in the southeast area of your living room.
kitchens and bedrooms are the worst places to put goldfish aquariums as they can create the wrong kind of feng shui for your home.
These are my top recommendations, if you are looking for feng shui fish symbols for wealth and prosperity.
how to keep freshwater goldfish for aquarium feng shui
Aquariums have an appropriate place in feng shui because goldfish are believed to represent luck. When you practice the art of feng shui using fish, you will need to have a total of nine gold fish.
How many goldfish should I have to have good luck?
the number is very specific. Nine is also believed to be associated with luck. one of the goldfish must be black. black in feng shui will offer protection and strength. it is also used in the water element.
Do fish absorb negative energy?
See also: 8 Chinese Feng Shui Items You Should Bring to Your Home For Good Luck
it is said that the fish that move in the water multiply the energy in the place where you live. goldfish will also absorb negative energy and then it will be absorbed outside the home.
One of the reasons you never want to put an aquarium in a new baby’s room is that the bright colors of goldfish give off active energy (increase energy) that disrupts the peaceful nights of rest parents seek .
what form of aquarium is the best in feng shui?
The goldfish tank should never be square. instead, you can use one that is rectangular. gold fish in an aquarium can represent all the elements of feng shui. the plants in the tank represent the wood, the rocks and gravel are part of the land portion, and the construction material of the aquarium is metal.
lucky feng shui fish tank element list
With careful placement, you can grab the attention of everyone who walks into your front counter. Below are some points that can be taken care of to improve fish tanks, fish tanks and aquariums.
washbasins and cabinets
Coming back to aquariums, your angular tanks require regular hygiene and cleaning. Apart from this, it is important to choose sturdy sink shelves and cabinets as they are rebuilt to cope with a load of an aquarium. a gallon angle collector for example weighs approximately kilos.
stands and cabinets
When selecting a cabinet or stand, don’t spend anything too bold as it could draw attention away from the aquarium.
prefer stands or cabinets that match the surrounding furniture or choose one with neutral colors, so it blends in with the story but still highlights the aquarium.
there is no better solution to emphasize your corner sink than through its lighting. These radiant lights called VHOS help your aquarium stand out in your living room.
This category of lighting fixtures provides a more distinctive glow than ordinary aquarium lights. In addition to these lights, you can use bulbs made above to increase the lighting effect.
Aquascaping: A way to create decorative scenes for your fish tank, it can also add a zen feel to your front door countertop. To create an aquascape in your aquarium, make a connection between the flowers, the angle, and the other decorative peace to combine all the elements.
As an example, if you have an antique piece of furniture, complement the aquarium with the same shape or color patterns as your room.
angle tank feng shui
location is one of the key features of fish tank feng shui. In Chinese, feng shui translates as wind-water, where water represents wealth. feng shui practitioners recommend placing a sink at an angle near the front door opening.
Other input allocation adjustment alternatives consist of the southeast for economic benefit, for career enhancement, and the east for family lifestyles.
Feng shui fish catch basin also includes a particular angle and the amount of interior angle. the lucky fish combination for an aquarium home includes eight goldfish and one black fish for wealth. however, do not allow your tank to get dirty, as this negatively affects the feng shui of the tank. keep your basin clear.
feng shui fish charms and aquariums
Feng shui fish also have a strong reproductive function, which is why they symbolize fertility. these aquatic creatures float happily in the water and thus symbolize happiness and harmony in a couple.
The most popular species in feng shui are carp (koi), goldfish, betta and arowana > . amulets are available as sculptures, paintings, scrolls and pendants. goldfish can often be seen in ponds and aquariums, as they bring good energy, and that is why they are called lucky money fish.
goldfish represents double happiness because the Chinese word “goldfish” includes two hieroglyphs: “gold” and “happiness”.
The feng shui goldfish is a symbol of success in financial matters and is well suited to the field of money. the carp fish is a symbol of good luck and military pride. Legend has it that the carp is known for its ability when it swam upstream to reach the dragon gate and become a dragon.
See also: Achieve Good Home Office Feng Shui | Pinckney Marketing
Thus, it became a lucky symbol of perseverance and tenacity. one of the popular paintings today is the painting “the tent passing through the dragon gate”. the hieroglyph “carp” sounds like the word “commerce” in the Chinese language, so it will help to achieve success in business.
a carp appearing in the couple will bring love. arowana is a rare fish that brings financial well-being; it is considered a particularly strong symbol of wealth. must be pink, silver or gold. As a symbol of prosperity, you can hang a statue of a golden shelter in the corner of wealth.
Feng Shui fish tank in front of the front door
Aquariums and fish tanks offer the opportunity to include a natural dwelling point in your home and beautify your space. they provide a form of harmony and stability while providing soothing water scenes that can accompany your front door room.
You may also like fluid items-
- The 25 best Japanese Zen garden ideas to beautify your garden
- how to layout the bedroom according to feng shui to harmonize relationships | tips a-z
- how the four celestial animals can help you attract abundance into your life
what lucky number of fish in aquarium recommended in feng shui
then you should have goldfish in the aquarium. there are specific numbers that are recommended for you. when you can put a fish on it, the most desirable number is 9 (nine).
If you keep nine fish in the aquarium, they will bring the greatest wealth. however, of these nine, there must be at least one goldfish in black. The blackmoor goldfish is considered the best fish for the aquarium.
what number is unlucky for feng shui fish tank?
since a higher number of fish in the aquarium has been described according to feng shui. here are some unlucky numbers everyone should avoid.
never have 2, 5 or 7 fish in the tank. It is considered to be the number that brings bad omen or negative energy.
tips for placing lucky feng shui fish statues
The feng shui fish statue is considered an image of well-being, harmony, abundance and wealth. The arowana fish statue is believed to ward off negative energies.
You must keep a statue of a shiny arowana fish with a coin in its mouth facing northeast or east to maximize all its benefits.
what is the maximum life of fish in an aquarium
Despite the fact that fish life varies from species to species, aquarium fish should live three to seven years or more.
Specifically, goldfish can live a long time or longer. In fact, fish can live more advantageous lives and sometimes even grow larger in an aquarium than in the wild.
what the feng shui fish flower horn represents
The presence of the flower horn has been related to bringing joy, good luck, money and strong>abundance for the family. the dark scales on the body of the fish are characteristic of richness and flourishing.
Also, you must place the fish in the southeast corner of the space to channel its energy.
what are the most colorful fish names for fish tanks?
Below are some names of goldfish species, such as mandarin fish and discus. they are famous for their multicolored appearance and are used in many home aquariums.
They are also types of feng shui fish. Find here feng shui fish images and a lucky aquarium fish list to maximize abundance and wealth.
- neon tetra.
- zebra danios.
- cherry barb.
- pearl gourami.
how to make an aquarium at home
Below is the step by step guide to make an aquarium at home.
frequently asked questions
There are different feng shui fish tank decorating strategies that can be found to help you achieve personalized results. It doesn’t matter if you want your aquarium to subtly blend in with the heritage or serve as room décor.
See also: How To Get Lucky By Feng Shui Bamboo (17 Placement Tips)