You are viewing: 10 Best Free Email Service Providers (2021) At En.httl.com.vn
Email is a requirement for all communication today, formal or informal, so we all need the best email service provider for smooth and secure conversations. However, sometimes the choice is not easy as there are many options in the best free email service 2021 providers and the best paid email service providers.
Reading: Best free email services 2021
When it comes to finding the best email service for your business, choosing the best email service provider depends on a variety of factors. You will need the best email service provider to protect your privacy, especially if you are dealing with sensitive or confidential information from time to time.
But don’t worry, because you’ve come to the right place and we’ll help you find the best email provider for your needs.
Now, before we get into your various best free email service 2021 providers and best paid email service providers, let’s understand what is the best email service.
What makes one the Best Email Service?
Companies that provide email services to their customers, whether marketing or bulk, are known as email service providers.
Any email service provider can be called the best if it can successfully meet the needs of its customers and provide them with the best privacy email service.
Generally speaking, there are two types of email services, namely email clients and webmail.
An email client is a desktop application, such as Microsoft Outlook, that allows you to compose, send, receive, and read mail.
On the other hand, webmail like Gmail and Yahoo are web applications that use a browser to access email.
- Here are a few criteria to consider before choosing the best email service provider for you:
- Choosing the best email service for your business: You should choose one based on features like storage, maximum attachment size, security options, archiving capabilities, task scheduling, and cost.
- Choose the best email service for your personal use: You should choose an email service with features such as spam blocking, virus and malware protection, storage, and ease of use.
- Choose the best paid provider for email services: You should look for features like large attachments, storage, file recovery options, collaboration options, task management, multi-user support, and custom domains.
Now, let’s take a look at the best free email service providers and best paid email service providers for your business, personal and privacy concerns.
Best Free Email Service Providers
Here, we’ve listed some of the best free email service providers. Let’s take a look:
It’s webmail, trusted by Google to provide the best email service.
While it might seem like the obvious choice, it has the second-largest market share of the native email app for the Apple iPhone.
What makes it so popular is that it’s built into the Google suite, providing users with features such as chat, video conferencing, and more.
Also, due to the popularity of YouTube and Chrome, Gmail makes it easier to log in and manage these accounts, making it one of the best email providers out there.
See also 5 fixes for Hulu error code p-dev320
In addition to that, Gmail offers 15GB of free space storage for your Inbox, Drive, and Photos.
You can also create your custom email address on your domain like [email protected]
Paid plans include the $5 per user per month Basic plan with 30GB of space, unlimited group emails, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and 24/7 support.
The other plans are the $10 per user per month Business plan and the $25 per user per month Enterprise plan. G Suite plans start at $6 with a 14-day free trial.
However, instead of organizing messages into folders, you must filter them using a custom labeling system. This feature is not very popular among users.
- Accessible from any device
- Undo sending emails and email forwarding
- Powerful search and security features
- Offline mode support
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Slow loading
- Difficulty managing folders and labels
Launched in 2004, ProtonMail has the unique ability to encrypt mail, thus making it the best email service for privacy-conscious customers.
However, its downsides are that it only offers 500MB of space, is limited to 150 messages per day, and lacks organizational tools.
This is made up of widely secure encrypted email conversations that no one else can see, and disappears after a month.
It’s very easy to use on any device, doesn’t require any encryption software, and has a color-coded, easy-to-understand interface.
If you want to take it a step further, you can opt for a $5 per month plan that gives you 5Gb of storage, a 1,000-mess-a-day limit, custom domains, and support for folders, labels, filters, and contact groups.
Its Further Professional and Visionary plans are priced at $9 per month and $34 per month, respectively.
- end-to-end encryption
- Set expiration date for emails
- Paid plan features like auto-responders, email filters, and multi-user support
- Available for iOS and Android
- Security using encryption
- Limited storage and support on the free plan
- Free account without email encryption
Outlook by Microsoft comes with a centralized inbox, powerful events, calendar-related features, and numerous application-based integrations.
It has a simple interface with folders and organization tools on the left, content and current folder in the middle, and a simple preview pane on the right.
The centralized inbox feature automatically keeps important messages in a separate folder without distractions, and events like flights and dinner reservations are automatically added to your calendar.
See also: #1 How To Use gmail account facebook login
If you’re not happy with the 15GB provided, you can easily update it to 50GB using Office 365, which also gives you 1TB on OneDrive.
- recover deleted messages
- Add-in support
- Use right button to search for other messages from the same sender
- Use aliases to hide email addresses
- Automatically organized emails
- Supported on iOS and Android
- Easy integration with Skype and Outlook
- Loading time
4. Yahoo Mail
Although Yahoo Mail is not very popular right now, its latest version is increasing the competition. This was one of the best email service providers a few years ago
See also 7 fixes for Discord picking up game audio
Originally similar to Gmail, it also offers the ability to organize messages into custom folders and allows layouts to display message previews in a few clicks.
Disposable email addresses and 1TB mailbox storage are its highlight features.
Although it doesn’t have a labeling service like Gmail, Yahoo is still attractive in many ways.
Yahoo’s business plan starts at $3.19 per mailbox per month, dropping prices to $1.59 for 5 months and $1.19 for 10 months.
It also offers a Yahoo Mail Pro plan for $3.49 that includes an ad-free inbox, priority customer support, and many extras.
- Excellent spam filter
- Easier to find accessories
- Search for key information easily
- Create 500 one-time addresses with no personal data
- Easily import contacts from files, Facebook, Google, Outlook accounts
- Block sender
- Yahoo Calendar Integration
See Also: How To Delete Messages On Tinder 3 Ways To Delete Messages, How To Delete All Your Matches On Tinder
- Fewer filters or rules
- Online attachment files are not supported
- Inbox Ads
This is a little-known email account that is the best business email service.
It’s very user-friendly and can integrate with Google Drive, Box, and other cloud-based file managers.
Zoho is unique in its ability to customize domains for up to 25 connected email addresses, as well as spreadsheets, word processors, presentations, and other tools.
With this, you can customize hotkeys to expand and replace abbreviations with full words and phrases as you type. It also comes with an offline mode to fix your internet connection issues.
While the free plan is pretty basic, the standard plan gives you access to IMAP and POP, email forwarding, active sync, multi-domain hosting, domain aliases, 30GB storage, 30MB attachment size, and some other great improvements.
Beyond that, you have two other plan options: Lite for $1 and Pro for $6.
- Features like expense tracker, tagging people, and shared folders
- Create and manage your own incoming rules.
- Advanced search with delete and archive
- Search for emails from the same sender by right-clicking
- Ad-free and accessible from Android and iOS easily
- Simple and clean design with over 50 keyboard shortcuts
- Unable to import contacts via social media
- Built for Small Businesses
6. AOL Mail
The mail service is provided by America Online (AOL), acquired by Verizon in 2015, and is the best free email service provider out there.
It offers users the classic news-driven homepage, modern spam filters, and the virus protection users expect from their email provider.
In addition to the ability to import contacts from CSV, TXT or LDIF files, AOL Mail gives you unlimited storage for free.
However, it does not support attaching files from online storage.
See also How do I update Discord? [full guide]
- Undo email sent to AOL address
- Customize multiple settings and in-browser sound alerts
- Virus protection and spell checking
- Ads and file attachments from online sources are not supported
See also: ATT Yahoo Mail Login – ATT Email Login
7. iCloud Mail
iCloud Mail is the best free email service provider for MAC users who want to have everything in one system.
It offers users 5GB of storage to sync photos, files or emails. However, this space is shared across all your applications, so it must be managed accordingly, or you can upgrade your plan for anything between $0.99/month and $9.99/month depending on your requirements.
Since it’s from Apple, its easy integration between desktop and iPhone mail apps beats other providers.
Some of its notable features include an easy-to-use search function, easy-to-use rules, and the ability to flag VIP senders so that their mail will automatically be filtered into a separate tab on the left.
- Cloud storage of documents, photos, and music files that can be downloaded on iOS, Mac, and Windows devices.
- Easy access to products or services such as pages, numbers and keynotes
- Allows file sharing 50MB and online storage 5GB
- Keyboard shortcuts are supported.
- Apple devices only
8. GMX Mail
Launched in 1997, GMX Mail wasn’t very popular, but it has some features that make it worthy of being the best email provider.
It claims to keep nearly half a million messages in your inbox with its 65GB of storage.
It also allows you to send files up to 50MB so that you can share large presentations, photos or other large files from your account.
The biggest downside is that it’s not the best privacy email service because it doesn’t have two-factor authentication, which means any unauthorized device can access your mail.
Its most notable feature is the ability to set up up to 10 alias email addresses in one account. Also, It allows the creation of custom domains for businesses.
- Spam filtering and multiple email account management
- File attachment size is 50 MB and free online storage is 2GB
- Attach files from online storage
- Free online calendar and direct support from the company for any enquiry
- No two-factor authentication
9. Yandex Mail
Developed by a Russian web company, you can sign up for a free account on Yandex and link it with your Facebook, Twitter or Gmail accounts and personalize your inbox.
Similar to other providers, Yandex’s inbox can also be set up to filter or prioritize emails from real people.
You also get the ability to identify keywords in messages and subject lines and organize emails accordingly.
In addition to this, Yandex offers free 10GB cloud storage to any registered user.
- Prevent spam and fraud with built-in antivirus software.
- Smart filtering for email, also allows you to create tasks and lists
- 10GB cloud storage provided
- Security feature of PIN or fingerprint provided to log in to the application
- With built-in translator
As the name suggests, httl.com.vn is an email service provider that understands its audience and allows you to choose a domain name from a list of 200 names.
It offers features like virus protection and a spam blocker, and gives users more flexibility.
However, 2GB of storage isn’t great, and it doesn’t offer two-factor authentication.
You can choose from 200 custom domains, such as:
- Unlimited storage with 200 custom domains
- Online storage and mail collector features allow you to collect emails from other accounts.
- ICS and CVS formats that support data import and export.
- Supports iOS and Android devices
- Two-factor authentication is unavailable
We have listed all the best free email service providers currently serving customers. New upgrades are made available to these providers every day.
Today, email communication has become an integral part of everyone’s life. Therefore, the race to be the best email service provider will always exist among these services that are good for the end user.
Each email service provider has its pros and cons, so choose the one that meets your needs. We hope this article helped you find the best free email service provider for your secure email communication needs.